License for plates of Washington

In Washington, most vehicles are required to have 2 tags, one on the front and one on the back of the vehicle. Trailers, semi-trailers, campers, mopeds, authority vehicles, horseless carriages, and cruisers just have 1 tag.

The Washington Department of Licensing has issues tags that go in the upper side of the right-hand corner of the back tag and deals with the demonstration of the lapse of your enlistment.

For the Washington tags, you should have to enroll your vehicle with the Washington’s Department of Licensing. You should enlist your vehicle:

  • Within 30 days of conveying your auto from another state to WA.
  • Within 15 days of purchasing a vehicle from a private gathering or getting a vehicle as a blessing.
  • Dealers deal with the enrollment procedure for you only.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *